With Valentine’s Day just around the corner it’s time to spoil the special person in your life, or why not spoil yourself.
From unforgettable experiences to beautiful and luxurious gifts – I have you covered.
Here is the Coffees & style Valentine’s Day gift guide …
1. Journey Fragrances
Price: From $29.99
2. ZÓ Personalised Palm Champagne Set
3. LA SUÈDE – The Sweet Box
The Sweet Box contains:
1 x Reed Diffuser – Amber scent 100ml Vegan & Animal Cruelty Free
1 x Chocolate
1 x Chandon Brut
1 x Biscuit
1 x Personalized Greeting Card
4. Emperor – Laurent Perrier La Cuvée
5. Grown Alchemist limited edition Valentine’s Day Lip Locked Kit
This vitamin-rich lip balm duo instantly hydrates for smooth, supple, kissable lips. Perfectly paired in red, limited edition packaging – this kit is the perfect gift for your loved one.
30 Jacka Blvd, St Kilda VIC 3182
Indulge with your loved one this Valentine’s Day and escape to Stokehouse to share a blissful night by the sea. Soak up the breathtaking views across Port Phillip Bay in the dining room and enjoy a glass of sparkling upon arrival, followed by a four-course menu including snacks, a starter, and mains while sipping on the Ma Chérry Daiquiri cocktail made with pampero blanco rum, cherry heering liqueur, lime, pink peppercorn in a sugar rimmed glass. Finish the evening by biting into Group Pastry Chef Lauren Eldridge’s famous Bleeding Heart dessert – a chocolate mousse heart with liquid raspberry and lilly pilly center.
Time: 5:30, 7:30 and 9:30 sittings
Price: Four-course menu for $165 per person, additional $45 per person for matched wines
Bookings: Via the Stokehouse website or by call 03 9525 5555
7. INTIMO Lingerie
Price: from $85.00
8. AURORA Day Spa Packages
Single and Couple Package to indulge in.
Price: From $165
9. Flowers by Sureyya – Elegance Pink Roses
10. Emperor Champagne + Chocolates small gift pack
– A gift of happiness – champagne and chocolate
– 1 x half bottle of Charles Collin Brut (375 ml)
– Comes with three Hey Tiger mini chocolate bars
11. Bistro Guillaume
8 Riverside, Crown Melbourne, Whiteman St, Southbank
Inspired by the popular and bustling neighbourhood bistros of Paris, Bistro Guillaume offers a classic French menu on the stylish Crown Riverwalk. To celebrate the lead up to Valentine’s Day, and paying homage to the elegant nature of the Bistro, the restaurant has teamed up with La Prairie to ensure all guests are pampered post their dinner.
- Monday 10th – Thursday 13th February(“Get in Early” Valentines day vibes) – Lunch and Dinner
- $200 for two people and a set menu, includes a complimentary luxury La Prairie Gift Bag
12. ZÓ Personalised Palm Wine Set
13. Olivia Burton Watches
British brand established in 2012 founded by two best friends Jemma and Lesa. Olivia Burton offers high-quality watches, jewellery and gifts that are designed and made in the brand’s East London Studio, pieces are available via David Jones.
Price: From $129